Friday, August 27, 2010

Not feeling like myself

I've been finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things lately. I just don't feel like myself. I'm not sure if it is due to the steroids or the inflammation from the cancer. I'm just not as happy as I usually am. I'm finding it hard to find joy in things. It also seems like I am just going through the motions of life and not really living.

I'm trying my best to get into a routine of things. I've been getting up in the morning drinking my noni and then eating my breakfast while I do my Bible study for the day and then go on a walk. It's been a great way to start my day.

Work on the other hand is harder to get into than I would like it to be. Although I am going into my 4th year of graduate school I feel like I am just beginning to work on my PhD. I've been gone all summer long and haven't been focusing on much of anything regarding work. There are things that I know I can do but it feels so repetitive since I have done these studies before. I know they are necessary tests and I just need to get over it and do it! I'm just ready to be making progress.

I am trying my best to do a natural form of treatment but there are so many different treatment options out there with no clinical trials. Lots of the things out there I have never even heard of. It feels overwhelming because there are an infinite number of possible natural treatments out there and I can't do all of them. I want to do the ones that are going to do help me the most but I have no clue which ones those are. I know that in the end God is the one who heals me and that He can use any means possible whether natural or through the doctors or even if I decide to stop all kind of treatments.

I have my second infusion today!


2 comments:

  1. Hey!! We need to start calling each other randomly more. Because I kept thinking about calling you Friday but didn't because I thought that you would be really really busy! Oh, and P.S. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to talk with you earlier this weekend, my measterly! I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself, now. I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete