Monday, February 21, 2011

God Works In Amazing Ways

I am getting a VERY late start to work this morning which is the first thing. Getting a late start because there have been several times I've almost been in tears about what is happening in my life and the unknown. Second of all I do a pretty good job of turning things off when I am done with them such as the TV. Third my preferred TV news channel is 9 as opposed to 7. Fourth I for some reason decided to get dressed upstairs instead of downstairs in my bedroom. Fifth just absolutely perfect timing.

The TV was on to channel 7 news and as soon as I got upstairs to get ready I heard new brain cancer vaccine. This news coming after my new diagnosis. Could be something they end up using, at least something for me to consider doing and look into more.

Here is the link:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/health/26919632/detail.html

Going to be even later to school... might as well eat at home.

Isaiah 55:8-9 The Message
I don't think the way you think.
The way you work isn't the way I work."
God's Decree.
"For as the sky soars high above earth,
so the way I work surpasses the way you work,
and the way I think is beyond the way you think.

1 comment: