Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mid chemo week

Sunday we had Bible study at the park. It was so pretty and nice outside. It was a great time worship, o how I love being outdoors and singing praises to our magnificant Father. Jascha then led a discussion on not allowing self to be our idols. After the lesson me and a few friends played sand volleyball!!!! I did not over do it, I did not jump or run or dive.

I decided to go ahead and go to work this week. I did take it easy though. My job is not very physically draining. I starting preparing a new set of electrodes so I can start characterizing them this week. It felt great to be working!!!! I was just sitting there and I had this amazing euphoric feeling running through my veins and was loving every minute of it. Felt great to be able to do something besides sit around and read or watch movies.

I found some really cheap tickets to go to Boston over my brithday weekend. Called my bestie that lives up there and told her about it and mentioned the Broadway musical Wicked and she had just bought herself and her husband a ticket to go see it. Later that evening I got a message from her saying I bought you a ticket go buy the plane ticket!!! So I'm now going to Boston for my birthday!!! Can't wait to get to see Christine and hopefully Rachel too!

Have had some delivery problems at home. Finally got my perscription on Wednesday they had to hand deliver it to me this week because they had put it on the wrong truck. Recieved one of my pairs of shorts from buckle but somehow the other is lost in transit :( I know they came by my house because a friend sent me a 6 lb bag of gummy bears the day the second pair was suppose to arrive. So a tracer was put on the shorts now, I hope I get them soon!

Hung out with my future roomie Friday night! It was tons of fun! We saw the movie Killers it was funny, you should go check it out. There are a couple of curse words and some killing (not as much as one might think for a movie named killers). But overall it was a cute movie.

Chemo hasn't been that bad this week so far, I actually have had some form of an appetite!

Couple of things that are bringing joy into my life:
Loving that I'm loving that pandora is playing Sister Hazel while I'm writing this
Hey hey Have you ever danced in the rain Or thanked the sun Just for shining- just for shining Or the sea?
Wearing one of my favorite outfits ever, shorts with a sweatshirt
James 1:2-6

Well I'm off to dance my house clean!

1 comment:

  1. Dancing! Oh, no! ;) I love my measterly! I'm glad you're feeling some better and enjoying work, but take it easy!

    ReplyDelete