Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surgery tomorrow!!

Tomorrow's the day! I'm so excited to be having this done! Maybe I'm weird but I am so excited for the new scars. I'm a little nervous about the magnetic thing in my head that I can control. I work near some pretty strong magnets, but they shouldn't throw it off... I'll have to make sure to ask them about that...

I'm hoping that this is the last surgery that I will have to have for all of this. I'm feeling so much better right now and with this surgery it should stay that way! I know that anything can happen at anytime and new things can occur but hopefully no more freaking out about this.

I've also been thinking and yes this is a bold statement, but God has brought me through so much I feel like I am going to be able to serve Him more being alive than if I was with Him in heaven. I'm excited to someday spend eternity with Him but I feel like He has so much more planned for me. I know that I will worry if something new comes up but I am going to try my best not to worry about it and just fully trust in Him.

Psalms 34:1 I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips

No matter what happens I will always praise Him!

Got a 24-48 hour stay at the hospital so no updates for a couple of days but I will be back with an update on how things went!

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    Best of luck in your surgery, I will try to send some good vibes to you!

    :) Megan L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it went well. I hope you get to go home soon!

    ReplyDelete