Monday, March 28, 2011

No more radiation

Wednesday was my last day of radiation. It was a bittersweet experience. I cried when I left. The people there are so friendly and encouraging. They always have smiles on their faces and open arms. I don't know if it is for everyone or for a select few. I have been with them for an overall total of 3 months and 3 weeks. I've gotten to know them and they are my friends!! I try to stop by and visit them whenever I have an appointment with my other doctors and I will continue doing that but it is always hit and miss who I get to see.


I brought them cookies and gave them a card:


And wrote on it with all the radiation you all have given me I might end up growing more arms and legs. We joke around!


I also met a couple of really wonderful ladies Beverly, Jackie and Kathryn who all have wonderfully beautiful spirits. I am sad I am not going to have the opportunity to see them everyday and talk with them but I will always remember them in my prayers along with so many others! I cried when I left... I'm such a sap :( but I will continue visiting them every time I go visit my other doctors!

1 comment:

  1. The radiation folk will be happy to see you whenever they can, just like this radiation folk is!

    ReplyDelete