Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Night of Tarceva

Last night was my first night of taking Tarceva, I was in bed reading the insert they provided for me with the medication that gave me all the side effects and warnings etc. I got nervous/fearful because I was afraid of what was going to happen to me with this new drug. I also was being attacked with thoughts of what would happen if this drug doesn't. My hands were shaking and I started crying. I was trying my hardest to pray but I couldn't focus. 


Suddenly I had this stabbing pain in my eye and I jumped out of bed, went into my bathroom mirror and there was an eyelash that was poking me in the eye. But in those very few seconds I had stopped crying and worrying about my chemo pills. After that I was able to go back to bed and focus on my personal time with God. 


Thank you Lord for taking eyelash number 27.
Matt. 10:29-31



1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear. I known you are worried about your medication and its side affects and such, but you are always in God's hands.

    During bible study the past Thursday with the Christian Legal Society and on Saturday night in front of and with my entire church congregation, I offered a word of prayer for your health, welfare, and safety. Not only do you have church congregations praying for you in Colorado and Minnesota, but you also have prayers being offered here in Michigan, and also in church congregations in Arkansas, California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington. I know God will be with you. The power of prayer shall manifest itself!

    I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks and may God always bless and keep you =).

    With love and plenty of Aloha,
    - Ihr Mann Austin.

    ReplyDelete